History in the making by mother earth for over 100,000 years, our stone is the most durable building material available to the construction industry. When the New England glaciers melted, magnificent stones were scattered across the land, Masonry Mill selects the most authentic stones to process. Our state of the art technique has improved building projects for many years, transforming the stone into durable and timeless veneer.
We can’t wait to help you with your project!
We Feature –
- Stone for the finest building projects
- Green building product
- Hand cut, split and blend every order to customer demand
- Freeze thaw tested by mother nature to insure the strength of our stone
- Five patterns and color blends to match your design taste
- Tailored custom projects available
- Sawn back thin veneer is 1” (1/4” +or-) & building stone veneer 3” – 5”
- 90˚ Corner pieces available for all shapes and colors